The skin of the face is more oily, and the face is all able to clean with this daily chemical product. However, for the vast majority of people, it is better to wash the face or use facial cleanser, because it is milder, the soap contains more alkaline, and the skin will be very dry after washing, if you have a very large oil, you can use it moderately.
In ordinary daily life, when it comes to washing the face, there are soaps and facial cleansers, so is it better to wash the face with soap or facial cleanser? If you want to keep your facial skin stable, you must choose a good face washing utensil. Is it better to wash your face with soap or facial cleanser? What are the benefits and disadvantages of soap face washing? Find out now.
First, it is better to wash your face with soap or facial cleanser
1. The skin of the face is more oily, and the face is all able to clean up with this daily chemical product. In general, if there are no skin irritation reactions, such as erythematous papules or itching after washing, especially strong, all can be used.
2. If it is produced by a reliable store, this kind of daily chemical products can all be used. Since everyone’s skin metabolizes a lot of plant oils every day, it may block the pores, so it is appropriate to wash them with daily chemicals.
3, however, for the vast majority of people, it is better to wash the face or use facial cleanser, because it is milder, the soap contains more alkali, and the skin will be very dry after washing, if your oil is very large enough to use a little moderately. If the oil is large, wash your face with boiling water in the morning, noon and evening, and clean it up more completely.
Second, the benefits and disadvantages of soap face washing
1. The benefits of soap face washing are to be able to clean up and control oil and hydration, eliminate thin stratum corneum, sterilize and antibacterial, and the drawbacks of soap face washing will make the skin gland metabolism chaotic, so the skin is less and less smooth, and it is also very easy to block pores.
2. Washing your face with soap can, but the frequency of application is not suitable for too little. Soap face washing has a strong cleansing effect, you will feel that after using soap to wash your face, the face is not prone to greasy conditions, especially for oily skin, it is also the best choice for washing your face.
3, but often use soap to wash the face, the skin will be more and more abnormally dry, and even peeling, after all, the alkali in the soap is larger, will make the skin in an extremely little water, in order to better prevent that condition, there is no need to use soap to wash the face.
Precautions for washing your face
1. The temperature of the water. Too hot water will cause the skin’s natural moisturizing oil to drain too much, and cold water cannot fully open the pores, so it is best to use warm water
2. What to wash your face. Some people use water alone, others use cleansing products, which can be tailored to the individual’s skin. Dry skin can be washed with only warm water to prevent dry skin, but oily skin, if only washed with warm water, will still be full of oil.
3. After washing, remember to wipe it with a towel, remember to wipe it gently, otherwise some debris on the towel is easy to stay in the pores
4, cleansing products do not stick directly on the face, easy to irritate the skin, you can squeeze the product on the hand, soft, a little drop of water, so that the foam is too much, and then attached to the face skin, gentle massage, if you feel troublesome, you can buy a foaming net, remember here that after using the foaming net, be sure to dry, if left in the bathroom, easy to mold. Also, like a toothbrush, cleaning tools should be changed regularly