The cold wind urges the trees, and the frost freezes the orchids. I believe that many people have felt such weather recently, in addition to wanting to lie in bed or lying in the bed, they are not determined to leave the warm bed as a last resort. As the saying goes, women are made of water, even if it is icy and snowy outside the window, skin care can not be lazy. patch mask, too ice to bear; Go to a beauty salon, it’s too expensive to hurt your pockets. What to do, Bao’s mother will share a cup of fruit tea with you, sweet and sour, moist and nutritious, the cost does not exceed 3 yuan. Do it once, the whole family can drink it, it’s too cost-effective.
The ingredients used in this cup of fruit tea shared today mainly include pears, dried red dates, kumquats, goji berries, honey, etc., which are readily available in supermarkets, durable and not expensive.
Kumquat is a fruit that only goes on the market after late autumn, don’t look at its small size, but it should not be underestimated. It has a golden skin, thin skin and tender flesh, juicy and fragrant. The skin and pulp can be eaten together, and can also be made into preserves, etc. It is rich in vitamin C, vitamin A, carotene, protein, inorganic salts, zinc, iron, calcium, potassium and other trace elements.
Although dried dates are available all year round, this is the freshest time. Dried red dates are considered to be a good nourishment after winter, it is slightly sweet, rich in vitamin C, calcium, iron, rutin, etc., often eaten is good for the body. In addition, pears and honey are added to the fruit tea, which improves the taste, increases nutrition and removes dryness. So many ingredients together, take a little fruit tea each, the family drinks it, the cost is not high, is it more cost-effective than applying a mask? Let’s take a look at how it works, and you’ll love it.
“Replenishing Fruit Tea”
Ingredients: 1 pear, some kumquat (if you like it, you can add more), 5-8 dried red dates, 1 spoonful of honey, salt, 5-8 goji berries
(1) We select pears and kumquats and put them in a bowl, remembering that the pears are chosen by the mother. The mother pear has a lot of juice and a sweet taste. Its skin is thinner than that of male pears, and its roughness is a little better.
(2) We dig a spoonful of salt and put it on pears and kumquats, then rub it with our hands. The surface of the pear and the surface of the kumquat are exposed to air for a long time, and there may be dust. Salt scrubbing can not only remove impurities, but also sterilize.
(3) Put the cleaned pears and kumquats on the board and cut into small pieces with a knife. Cut the kumquats in half, slice the pears and dice them. Some people love to remove the seeds of kumquats, and I don’t think they should be wasted. It is rich in vitamins, proteins, amino acids, fiber and trace elements. If you remove it, you lose the nutrition, which is a pity.
(4) We put the cut kumquats and pears in a saucepan and add water. The amount of water depends on the number of people in the household, the number of ingredients, and the volume of the pot, which is not fixed. Add a little more, because the fruit tea is more flavorful when cooked a little longer.
(5) While boiling pears, we put dried dates and goji berries in a bowl. Add 1 scoop of flour and scrub. Dates and goji berries have more folds and strong flour adsorption capacity, which can be washed a little cleaner.
(6) When the color of the pears in the pot becomes dark and the kumquats are a little swollen, pour in the dates and goji berries. Generally, red dates and goji berries can be added in 15-20 minutes.
(7) Put the red dates and goji berries into a pot, pour honey and salt when they have been boiled for about 5 minutes, stir and continue to cook for 5-8 minutes. Honey adds sweetness, and adding a little salt can highlight the sweetness. If you add white sugar, you always feel that there is a little less flavor, which is a little sweeter than the milk tea shop.
(8) After cooking, we first scoop the pears, kumquats, and red dates inside into the cup, and then pour in the boiling water, so that a cup of delicious and nutritious and affordable fruit tea is finished.
This fruit tea seems to have many steps, but in fact, the preparation is only a few minutes, and you can experience it as long as you do it once. Tips for making fruit tea delicious to share with everyone and drink it together.
(1) Fruit tea has only a few ingredients, so you must learn to choose each one. First of all, kumquats we pick hard, yellow skin. If it has a green color, it has a slightly more sour taste. Do not remove the seeds of kumquats, they are rich in nutrients and do not waste them.
(2) Pears are divided into male and female, and the first step is to choose a mother pear. The epidermis is not damaged, it is full and elastic when pinched, and the same size is chosen heavy. At present, the quality of pears at this point in time is good, as long as it is a mother pear, the taste is OK.
(3) Dry red dates should not be pinched and sticky, and should not be too dark in color.
Conclusion: Does such fruit tea look more fragrant than milk tea? Drinking a warm cup in winter is much more comfortable than applying a mask. The cost is not high, and there is no need to worry about hurting the skin, and it is cost-effective to drink it once a family. I am Baoma’s private room 7788, an office worker who likes to tinker with meals. Every day around the stove, pots and pans and work, tired and happy. I will do my best to share my family’s three meals and four seasons, provide reference for everyone, and also record my lost youth, and also look forward to communicating with you.