Can the tungsten steel knife be blunt? What should I do if a hard alloy knife collapses? How should the engraving knife grind? What tools are better? This is the doubts of many carved beginners. We have specially organized several common problems, hoping to help seal enthusiasts.
(1) What is the difference between tungsten steel knife and hard alloy knife? Is the carbon steel knife easy to use?
Answer: Hard alloy knife is commonly known as tungsten steel knife. The two names refer to the same knife. Carbon steel knife is a relatively ordinary seal engraving knife, which is low in hardness. It is generally suitable for students. It is recommended to use a white steel knife or tungsten steel knife.
(2) Can the tungsten steel knife be blunt?
Answer: Yes. Whether it is a tungsten steel knife or a white steel knife, blunt can be repaired. It is just that the grinding tool generally does not use ordinary oil rocks, but it is recommended to use more hardness of diamond grinding plates. The engraving knife with diamond grinding plate is not only fast, but also effective. In a short period of time, a knife can be grinded again. Generally speaking, the engraving knife has certain skills. In order to ensure the flatness of the blade, the general grinding direction is the same as the direction of the engraving knife. Make the blade of a thick side and thin on the side and affect the use.
(3) How long does it take to grind a knife?
Answer: Not necessarily, it depends on the frequency of the engraving knife. Generally, it feels that it is blunt and affects the engraving. You can consider the repair. Of course, don’t talk about friends who are accustomed to using a blunt knife.
(4) Is it better to be tungsten steel knife or white steel knife?
Answer: Any kind of tool has its advantages and disadvantages. Tungsten steel knife (hard alloy knife) has a hardness of 7, high hardness, very sharp, but the toughness is not as good as white steel. If the head is hit directly with the cement floor, a small piece of collapse may appear on the head of the knife (in this case, it is necessary to use diamond grinding plates for grinding to recover). The hardness of the white steel knife is 6, the hardness is slightly lower, but the toughness is tough, but the toughness is tough, but the toughness is tough, but the toughness is tough, but the toughness is tough, but the toughness is tough, but the toughness is tough, but the toughness is tough, but the toughness is tough, but the toughness is tough, but the toughness is tough, but the toughness is tough, but the toughness is tough, but the toughness is tough, but the toughness is tough, but the toughness is tough, but the toughness is tough, but the toughness is tough. It ’s better. If it falls to the cement floor, it will generally do not collapse, but it will be blunt, and it needs to be used to use it to use it.
(5) Is there a carved knife carving hand -carved jade?
Answer: No, the hardness of the general jade is higher than 6, and it is difficult to engrave the hand -engraved knife. Unless it is slowly cut out, it hurts the knife. Emerald, ruby, sapphire are 8 degrees, diamonds, crystal, and sea sapphires are 7-7.5 degrees, Hetian jade is 6-6.5, and agate is 7. At present, it is generally completed on the market that can be carved with electric carving machines or sandblasting processes.
(6) How should the engraving knife be maintained?
1. The engraving knife should only be engraved with stone chapters (Qingtian, Shoushan, Changhua, Barin) organic glass and other prints. Do not use it for hard materials such as jade, porcelain, crystal.
2. Do not knock on the tail with a hammer when engraving to prevent breaks.
3. Prevent hard grounds such as falling on cement and tile floor to damage the blade mouth.
4. If the blade is damaged, it is recommended to replace the new product or use the diamond grinding plate to repair it.