What is indoor network cable?
1. Indoor network cable: mainly used for indoor environment wiring, the thread skin is soft, and the tensile resistance is strong.
2. Indoor network line structure: There are only one layer of PVC leather+4 pairs of twisted ropes+one -pull rope. Six -type indoor network cables will have a white cross skeleton (the white cross skeleton in the network cable is not the only basis for determining whether it is the six types of network cables, which mainly depends on whether the six types can be met.)
3. Indoor network cable function: The indoor network line has only one layer of PVC outer skin. It is mainly used to apply the multilateral angle of the indoor environment wiring. The wiring requirements at the more cornering are maintained to maintain the best softness.
What is outdoor network cable?
1. Outdoor network line: It is mainly used for outdoor environment wiring, thick skin, strong tensile and stress resistance.
2. Outdoor network line structure: The outdoor network cable has two layers of outer skin, the outer layer is black water -resistant PE skin, and the inner layer is the inner layer of PVC+4 pairs of twisted lines+a pull -up rope. Six types of outdoor network cables are also a white cross skeleton.
3. The role of outdoor network cables: The characteristic of outdoor network cable is the outer layer of black PE water blocking leather+inner PVC leather, mainly to adapt to a variable -changing environment in the outdoor. The role is waterproof and sunscreen. During the outdoor wiring, it is not easy to break the skin and protect the copper core.
The main difference between indoor network cables and outdoor network cables, in addition to different structural structures, also uses different functions at the same time. Relatively speaking, the abrasion -resistant, tensile resistance of outdoor network cables is better than indoor network cables, mainly because outdoor wiring is much more difficult than indoor wiring.
The indoor network line of the same conductor material is similar to the actual transmission distance of the outdoor network cable, such as 0.48 anaerobic copper indoor network cable and 0.48 oxygen outdoor network cable. -33 Ohm floating (belongs to normal deviations.) 0.48 Antioxidal copper network cable can generally transmit about 120 meters.
Follow [Comprehensive Network Security Wiring No. 1: Dr. Cable] 1. Security Wiring Case 2. Comprehensive Wiring Analysis 3. Network Cable Parameters and Guide Explanations