Recently, the editor sorted out the [Low -voltage Power Working Industry] operation certificate test questions.
It is found that there are several questions about the wiring of the spiral lamp mouth.
I believe that many friends who have tested low -voltage electrician have encountered this topic.
The correct answer is: the fire line (phase line) is connected to the central terminal of the screw port;
Today, Xiaobian uses a picture to explain it in detail.
In the home decoration, the fire line was led from the lower mouth of the micro -circuit breaker. First connect to the wall switch and then connect to the central terminal of the bulb. The benefits of this wiring are mainly the following two points:
1. Connecting the line and the central terminal can improve the security index. The center terminal is not easily touched at the bottom of the screw light.
2. The fire line passes through the wall switch, and then connects to the bulb. When the light bulbs are replaced, as long as the wall switch is disconnected, the bulb is not electric.
The following topic is the [Low -voltage Industrial Operational Examination Examination] True Question:
1. When using the threaded light head, the central contact should be connected to the (phase line).
2. The phase line should be connected to the screw port (central terminal).
3. The thread of the threaded lamp head should be connected to the (zero line).
4. In the threaded lamp head, the phase line should be connected to the terminal of the thread, and the zero line is connected to the central terminal. mistake
5. The phase (fire) line of the threaded lamp head should be connected to the tongue tablet in the center of the light mouth, and the screw line is connected to the threaded mouth. correct
6. The lamp of the threaded lamp should be a three -hole socket. correct
For more questions, please continue to pay attention.