1. Make 300 grams of cooked salted egg yolk for later use.
2. Prepare 100 grams of ordinary flour, 80 grams of rice bran oil, 20 grams of white sugar, and then mix uniformly and knead into a region.
3. Prepare 460 grams of ordinary flour, 130 grams of rice bran oil, 4 grams of soda, 40 grams of maltose, 180 grams of water, and then add salted egg yolk, then knead it into a group for later use.
4. Cover the plastic wrap and relax for about 1 hour.
5. Wrap the white noodles with salted egg yolks.
6. Then roll out the skin.
8. Fold again.
9. Roll out the skin, tie small holes, cut into pieces.Put into the oven at 140 ° C for 25 minutes.
10. The skin is crispy, and the egg yolk filling inside is a bit soft.