What to do if the leather boots are moldy
1. Wash with soapy water, wash moldy shoes with a brush dipped in soapy water, and then put them in a cool and ventilated place to dry, never expose them to the sun.
2. Wipe with alcohol and water, and wipe with a soft cloth dipped in the mixed solution.
3. Wipe with water wax, shake the water wax evenly, pour some on a cloth or toilet paper, and wipe it directly on the position of mold spots in the shoes.
4. Soak in soapy water, soak moldy leather shoes in soapy water for ten minutes (it is not recommended to soak leather shoes completely, easy to deform the shoes), and then brush them with a brush.
5. Scrub with a damp cloth, first dry the leather shoes, and then wipe them clean with a damp cloth, dry the shoes again, wipe them again with a damp cloth, and apply shoe polish after drying slightly.
What to do if the leather boots fall off
Peeling of leather boots can be repaired with a transparent substance that is easy to color. For black shoes, you can apply egg white to the peeling area of the leather boots, and then use black mascara to apply to the peeling area, and then brush the shoe polish again, or just repair it with crayons, find a crayon of the same color as the shoe, clean the place where the shoe peeled, smooth the folds, heat the knife with a lighter, and then use a knife to scald the crayon to apply the peeling area, and finally brush the shoe polish again after the wax oil is dry.