Eating buds in spring, eating melon in summer, and new buds in the early spring plants have accumulated the strength of the winter full of winter. With a vibrant atmosphere, after the spring equinox, the buds of wolfberry trees began to grow quickly. This is a rare good ingredient in spring.
Wolfberry buds are tender shoots and leafs of wolfberry, because the taste is refreshing, and the taste is slightly sweet, also known as beet head, rich in protein, dietary fiber, carbohydrates, and minerals. It can also nourish the body.
The origin of eating wolfberry buds in spring has a long history. Li Shizhen, a well -known medical scientist in the Ming Dynasty, mentioned in the “Compendium of Materia Medica”. Hot, especially “oil and salt fried wolfberry buds”. It can be seen that the seemingly flat wolfberry buds are a rare nourishing product in spring.
Although the wolfberry buds are slightly bitter, after the water and cooking, the taste is sweet, the bitter taste is hardly tasted, and the taste is more flattering. In the related cooking methods, cold mixing can show the sweetness of the sweet wolfberry buds. The method is simple. Even if you do n’t know the cooking skills, you can get started quickly. At this time, as the wolfberry buds are fresh and tender, they are rich in nutrition, and they must know how to eat in winter to be healthier. The practice of cold wolfberry buds will be shared with everyone.
【Cold Wolfberry Bud】
The required ingredients: moderate amount of wolfberry buds, 4 petals of garlic, 1 wolfberry, 1 spoon vinegar, 2 spoons of raw soy sauce, half a spoon of white sugar, 1 spoon of white sesame seeds, appropriate amount of sesame oil, salt and chicken essence.
1. Pick the wolfberry sprouts, lower the young leaves, pick out the debris and branches in it, rinse it in the basin with water twice, add 1 spoon of salt and water to the pot, stir well, soak for 10 minutes, use it for 10 minutes, use it for 10 minutes, use it for 10 minutes, use it for 10 minutes. Use it for 10 minutes. Use it for 10 minutes. Use it for 10 minutes. Use it for 10 minutes. Use it for 10 minutes. Rinse the water again.
2. Add an appropriate amount of water, a small amount of salt and edible oil to the cooking pot. After boiling on the high heat, turn to low heat and add wolfberry buds, and simmer for about 1 minute, which can effectively remove the bitterness.
3. Prepare a pot of cool and white in advance. After the wolfberry buds are removed, it will be put into cool white and cooling. This can make the color of the wolfberry bud more green and the taste more crispy and tender. Wolfberry is soaked in water for 10 minutes.
4. Peel and chop the garlic, put it in a bowl, pour the hot oil to stimulate the smell of garlic, add 1 spoon of raw soy sauce, 1 spoon of vinegar, 1 spoon of white sesame seeds, an appropriate amount of sesame oil, half a spoonful of sugar, appropriate amount of salt and chicken essence , Stir well.
5. After cooling, remove the wolfberry buds, squeeze out the excess water with your hands, add the adjusted ingredients and wolfberry, and mix well.
——Laojing said –
The seasonality of the wolfberry buds is relatively strong. Taking advantage of the tenderness at this time, you can pick more. After picking and cleaning, put it in boiling water and simmer. Several parts, wrap it in strictly wrapped in plastic wrap, put it in the refrigerator and freeze. After being thawed when you want to eat it, you can stir -fry or cold. It is very convenient.
I am a foraging notes in the city. I have been fighting the world for many years. I still have a lot of glory and full of interest! I like to focus on eating, drinking, playing with Le Shijing, update the recipes and food fun every day, follow me, and enjoy the food without getting lost.